Wednesday, May 29, 2013

April Shower & May Flowers....part 1

Hello,Hi, Hola, Bonjour, Hey  (yes I've increased my vocabulary in the greetings dept) family!
It's been a busy two months..spring has passed and summer's here at last! Well, in South Fl it always feels like summer but the season means my birthday is near! I am now telling those who ask that I am "almost 2".  Not only did flowers bloom this spring, but so did I! Here's what I've been up to:
In April,  me and my friend Mel graduated from Mommy&Me(in our cases..Daddy and We) swim class at Flamingo Park Pool.  
I dressed up as a cheerleader to participate in the 13th Annual International Art of Storytelling Family Festival
Also in April, my mommy started her own blog www.sobesavvy.com in which I was featured in two articles thus far. Be sure to check it out!
Bye-bye, Adios, ciao,au revoir, sayonara, peace out! ( yes, I'm saying all that now too)

No comments:

Post a Comment