Friday, December 27, 2013

My first trip to Disney Park: Animal Kingdom!

I love the movie the Lion King ! Very apropo for a Leo baby such as myself born to a Leo Mother. So my father decided it would be fun to go to Animal Kingdom for Christmas. My mom watched this video for quick tips on the park ( http://youtu.be/lFt5IZ7SjQ4). We drove four hrs from Miami with my Tata Nadia and spent Christmas Eve in Orlando. We sung all my favorite carols: Jingle Bells. Frosty the Snowman. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. And after a festive dinner at Benihana, we went to bed anticipating our day and my first Disney park experience at Walt Disney's Animal Kingdom!
The temperature was perfect (60s-70s) , all us girls rocked our Mouse outfits and I got to see my favorite movie come alive via the Festival of the Lion King perfomance( http://youtu.be/oqQxVGZ5RH0 ). Here are a few pics capturing my favorite moments at Animal Kingdom! Enjoy !               Love, Avadorable =)













Happy Holidays and Happy New Years! My blog will be under construction..look out for update and more in 2014!


No comments:

Post a Comment