Sunday, February 24, 2013

February Fun! Part 2

I was born into a foodie family. So it was only right for me to experience a few South Beach Wine & Food Festival events. Now I know what you are thinking, why is a 18 month old around wine and food when I am not of legal drinking age and barely have teeth?! Well my resourceful Mommy has found some fun ways to include me in the weekend long soirées.

 I got to have some fun in the sun at Let's Get Spiked~ Celebrity Chef Volleyball. The weather was perfect for playing in the sand ! We ran into  The Miamista, Erin Newberg while she was interviewing for Miami Pop. Here we are in our shades checking out the hot chefs! 

My mom scored the next event on Living Social...Fun and Fit as Family, held at Jungle island ! Because I have yet to turn two, my entry fee was free! I got to taste nutritious cuisine while exploring the animals! There was lots of giveaways, great music and plenty of fun to be had by all.  We enjoyed so much, I think it will become a family tradition!     See you later alligator! #OutandaboutAva

No comments:

Post a Comment