Monday, April 1, 2013

March Marvels...part I

Hello Family and Friends,
Happy April the first !  Just when I got the hang of pronouncing "March...Easter... Bunny" there is a new month upon us! I do look forward to what Mommy/Daddy have in store for me this month (one of them being swimming classes with Daddy) but here is a look back at all the marvels of my month of March.
I rode the bus and then the metromover train for the first time to attend Family Fest at the Adrienne Arsht Center. I had lots of fun doing arts and crafts with Mommy and can't wait until their next event!
Fun is my favorite word

   I love being creative
Riding round on the metromover train ..until next time #outandaboutAva
                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment